Sunday, December 13, 2015

Conor McGregor

You can have anything you want if you want it bad enough.

You can be anything you want be and hold to that desire with singleness of purpose.


I don't care about nothing else.  I don't know anything else. Without a doubt you will see me in the UFC in the near future.

Not only a possibility but an inevitability.

Part sport and Part entertainment.

This is the place is where it happens.

If you limit choices to what seems possible or reasonable.  You disconnect yourself from what you truly want and all that is left is compromise.
Robert Fritz

I'm gonna own this town one day.  That's what I'm thinking.

Training in differently teaches you how to adapt. I don't think how he looks like my opponent. I just spar with whoever is there.

You gonna tune in to see me whip ass or you gonna wanna see me get my ass whooped. But you are gonna tune in.

I eat humble pie every week and I'm glad to eat humble pie.

Your true passion should feel like breathing. It's that natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment